NOTE: THIS SPECIAL SET UP IS FOR LOCATIONS USING THE XDR SYNC SERVICE. THIS SERVICE SYNCRHONIZES MULTIPLE DATABASES AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS.
Support subscriptions are per location. By signing up for support, you are agreeing to a minimum of 12 monthly payments. Subscriptions can not be canceled prior to 12 months. After the 12 month commitment has been reached, you may cancel at any time. All subscriptions are managed by the customer. If a credit card needs to be updated during the 12 month subscription, you may do so at any time by accessing your account online. Support subscriptions are not eligible for refunds. Cyber Medical Imaging, Inc., dba XDR Radiology, will provide Software Support for its XDR Radiology Imaging Software. This support is not limited to a specific number of incidents or hours of support. Support hours are normally provided Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 6:00pm PST. This support is provided via broadband internet access (384kbs or better both upstream and downstream), and depends on the Customer activating remote control software on each relevant computer at time of request. This support includes:
- Software Upgrades: XDR provides at least two software upgrades per year
- Remote Training: Via remote control, XDR will provide training on all XDR software features, functions and processes
- Re-Installation: Should a computer require reloading or replacement, XDR will re-install the software
- Troubleshooting: XDR will work with the Customer, IT professionals and other radiographic vendors as long as necessary to troubleshoot problems with the Customer’s digital radiography
- Radiographic Consultation: The Customer may make an appointment with one of XDR’s doctors to discuss image quality, radiographic exposures