- The 19 micron pixel size provides top tier spatial resolution: 26.3 lp/mm theoretical, at least 20 lp/mm actual, so you can see the tip of your #6 file.
- The superior engineering and electronics provide top tier signal to noise ratio. This allows detection of density variations of less than 2%.
- The anatomic design maximizes imaging area on the mesial edge, for capturing that challenging canine/premolar contact.
- Software-based algorithms process the image to provide film-like details.
- XDR software ensures preservation of the full resolution and range of the raw data.
Click Here to Enlarge